Terms of serviceJune 19, 2020 2022-05-16 16:50
Terms of service
Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website https://vermaclabs.com/ (“Website”) or any products or services in connection with the Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between VermacLabs (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your/ Candidate”).
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Application, Website, Services and products are proprietary property of the Company (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced based on copyright license given with respect to such content and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, You recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
- Your use of our products, Website, Application and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website, products and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the our Website and/or Services/products.
- You will not (a) use this our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
- No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website/Services;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
- Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
- Access or use the Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Website is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website/Services/ products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website/Services/ products or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Website/Services/products;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Website/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website/Services/products;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
- Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Website /Services /products.
- By submitting content on or through the Services (Your “Material”), You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Material in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) and to associate Your Material with You, except as described below. You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services. Other users of the Services may fork, tweak and repurpose Your Material in accordance with these Terms. If You delete Your user account Your Material and name may remain available through the Services
- In the preparation of the Website/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Website. Any feedback from Users is most welcome to make the Website and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Website/ Services/products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Our Website provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non-obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for Your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
- The contents of the Services/Products are developed by the Company includes Proprietary content. The usage of the Services/products is not endorsed as a substitution to the curriculum based education provided by the educational institutions but it is complementary to education that is being provided. The Company acknowledges that there are various means of delivering content pedagogy and inclusion of methods in the Services/products does not imply endorsement of any particular method nor exclusion imply disapproval. Subscription to the usage of our Services/ Website/products does not in any manner guarantee admission to any educational institutions or passing of any exams or achievement of any specified percentage of marks in any examinations.
- Certain contents in the Services/Website/products (in particular relating to assistance in preparations for administrative services) may contain opinions and views. The Company shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
- Some parts of the Services are interactive, and we encourage contributions by Users, which may or may not be subject to editorial control prior to being posted. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove, review, edit or delete any content. Similarly, We will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Website, irrespective of whether We have certified any answer uploaded by the User. We would not be responsible to verify whether such questions/answers or contents placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
- The Company may, based on any form of access to our services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through SMS, email, WhatsApp and call, to give information about its products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail, WhatsApp and holds the Company indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering Yourself, You agree to make Your contact details available to Our employees, associates and partners so that You may be contacted for education information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email, WhatsApp etc.
- While the Company may, based on the User’s confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Company has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
- Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Company may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Company to contact him/her and the student utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Services/products and the contents thereof by the User/student, to analyse such usage and discuss the same with the User/student to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services. The User expressly permits the Company to clear the doubts of the student using the Services/online portal by answering the questions placed before it, providing study plans, informing of the progress, providing feedback, communicating with the student and mentoring the student through telephone or e-mail on express consent of the legal guardian/parent of the User or through any other forum.
- While the Company has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the sales and services relating to its products to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behaviour of any such personnel. Any feedback from User relating to the same is most welcome and Company reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
- Access to certain elements of the Services including doubt clearance, mentoring services etc. may be subject to separate terms, conditions and fair usage policy. The Company reserves the right to determine the criteria for provision of various elements of Services to the different categories of Users based on its policies. Hence, subscription to the products or registrations do not automatically entitle the User to any and all elements of Services provided by the Company and the Company shall be entitled to exercise its discretion while providing access to and determining continuity of certain elements of Services. We reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or modify any of Our Services at Our discretion.
- The company may conduct competitions from time to time and You agree to allow the company to use the submissions by You including but not limited to videos, written content, craft work etc. for promotional purposes. All rights will be reserved by the company for usage of such submissions by You. You additionally permit the company to use every kind of information submitted by You like photos, videos etc. for promotional campaigns as it so pleases and You will cease to have any rights on the same once Your submissions are made to the company.
- The Company’s products and / or Services, including the content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware. The Company shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Company or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Company’s products and Services. The company reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
- The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for the all Our products or Services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for Our products or Services. As a minor if You wish to use Our products or Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Website/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. The Company will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any of Our products or Services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the Services/products provided. By using the products or Services You warrant that all the data provided by You is accurate and complete and that the student using our services has obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian (in case of minors). The Company reserves the right to terminate Your subscription and / or refuse to provide You with access to the products or Services if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years and the consent to use the products or Services is not made by Your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by You is inaccurate. You acknowledge that the Company does not have the responsibility to ensure that You conform to the aforesaid eligibility criteria. It shall be Your sole responsibility to ensure that You meet the required qualification. Any persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) should seek the consent of their parents/legal guardians before providing any Information about themselves or their parents and other family members on the website.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, or the associate companies from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
- In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the website.
- In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
- Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Hyderabad and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- The Company has the right to change, modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the website or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to You. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the website. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, and TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/SERVICES /PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
- Terms & Conditions:
A Candidate can join the training program (hereinafter referred to as “Program” or “Service”) by choosing either of the following models
- Prepaid Model: The Candidate will pay the entire Program Fees at the time of joining the Program for all the Pre-paid programs.
- Post-paid Model:The Candidate will pay a part of the upfront amount at the time of joining the program and will pay the remaining Pay on Placement fee as mentioned in point 3 on Acceptance of Job Offer.
However, they can immediately reserve the seat for the current batch by paying the Token Amount of INR 5000 and complete the remaining payment within timeline as mentioned in point 4 of T&C.
In the training program, the candidate has to complete the specialization program they have enrolled and comply with the Terms of Placement Support.
- Completion of Specialization Program :
The Criteria for Completion of Specialization is as follows:
- Attend and complete all the Modules along with practice sets
- Score above 75% in all the assessments
- Complete all projects with given requirements and pass all the plagiarism checks
- Clear Capstone Project Verification & Viva
- Maintain 80% of the attendance
The Company will set the Standards for completion of each Criteria mentioned above and the company may disclose the Standards defined if required. The decision taken by the Company with respect to assessment, Project Verification and Viva will be final. The Company will have all the rights to update the Standards or Specialization Completion Criteria from time to time. Only upon completion of Specialisation, the Candidate will be eligible for Placement Support
- Terms of Placement Support:
As part of Placement Support, the candidate shall comply with the below terms
- In order to be eligible for Placement Support, a candidate must complete specialization program in the manner specified in Specialization Completion within 4 months from the date of start of their batch. Else, they won’t be eligible for the Placement Support from the company and won’t be eligible for refund.
- Candidates must attend all the interviews scheduled by the company. There will be no refund if the candidate is not interested in applying for jobs or if the candidate doesn’t attend any of the interviews scheduled.
- The candidate has to join the company if the CTC offered is greater than or equal to 3.8LPA on the given date and location. If the candidate fails to join for any reason whatsoever, he is not eligible to claim refund and the Company is also under no obligation to give refund.
- The candidate must inform the company if he/she gets a job within 15 months from the start date of the batch of the program. This job is also considered as an outcome of the specialization program.
- If the candidate is rejected by the company on any other grounds other than their skills (Ex: background check, etc.), we are not responsible and the Company wouldn’t provide the refund.
- If any candidate studying UG/PG is a part of the program, we provide all the necessary training. The 9 month period Placement Support will start only after the completion of the specialization program or graduation whichever is later.
- Company is not responsible if the candidate loses the job provided through the program
- These Placement Support terms are applicable for people who join pay after placement program only
- The candidate must be of legal age as per the law of the land (India) to be eligible for the job.
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
- Terms for Post-paid – Pay after placement Fee
- Pay on acceptance fee should be paid within 1 months from the date of receiving the offer letter.
- The candidates joining through the post-paid model shall sign the Income Sharing Agreement and only then, the candidate will be eligible to Terms of Placement Support.
- Pay on Acceptance Fee:
- 12% or 1.3 lakhs whichever is higher of annual CTC on getting a job offer with CTC greater than or equal to 3.8 LPA.
- Terms relating to Reserve a Seat
- Candidates can reserve a seat in the upcoming batch by paying a token amount of INR 5000 and the seat will be confirmed only if the candidate can complete full payment on or before the start date of the upcoming batch for non-placement programs. If the candidate fails to do so, we cannot guarantee the seat in the current batch. For pay after placement program the candidates should comply with terms in point 3.2
- Other payment Options
- A. EMI Options
- The Customer has to submit the required documents to the Loan Service Provider promptly to process the loan application.
- If a loan is not approved by the Loan Service Provider, VermacLabs reserves the right to decide the further process of the application. In such cases, seat confirmation is not guaranteed.
- The Customer shall be required to pay the entire amount of the EMI to the Loan Service Provider on the due date without any exception.
- The candidate shall pay the instalment amount within the due date without any exception as agreed at the time of the start of the batch.
- Vermaclabs reserves the right to revoke access to the contents of the courses in case of delayed payment or non-payment of instalments.
- General Terms
- The Candidate will have access to the Specialisation Courses till 6 months from the Completion of Specialization program.
- The candidate will be able to access the course modules only after they complete the previous module as per the curriculum.
- Refund Terms:
Reserve a Seat:
No refund on the Fee paid to reserve a seat in pay after placement program.
15 days from the date of payment:
A Candidate can claim a refund with a deduction of admin charges (i.e. ₹1,000) by sending the refund request attaching the payment reference (payment receipt or payment ID or transaction screenshot) from their registered email ID to email@example.com within 15 days from the date of payment for training program.
Post 15 days from the date of payment:
- A candidate can claim a refund for normal courses, under the following circumstances.
- If the candidate doesn’t attend the class by deducting 20 % of the course fee.
- A candidate can claim a refund for Pay after Placement, under the following circumstances .The amount of refund will be as follows
- If the candidate gets a job offer with CTC greater than or equal to ₹ 3 LPA and less than ₹ 3.8 LPA, 20 % of the payment will be refunded.
- If the candidate doesn’t get a job or gets a job with CTC less than ₹ 3 LPA, the payment will be refunded with a deduction of ₹30,000.
No refund will be provided for the Pay after placement Program post-paid model.
Refund Processing Timeline
- The refund amount as specified will be done by the Company in 7 working days and You might be receiving the refund within 10 working days as per the third party service provider – razorpay.
- The payment gateway mechanisms are governed by the terms and conditions of the third party providers. For Your reference, here is the payment gateway refund policy.
- In case of any queries related to payments, You can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or) +91 9100250060
- General Provisions:
- Notice: All notices served by the Company shall be provided via email to Your account. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to email@example.com
- Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer Your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Company’s rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Company to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
- Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Waiver: Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
- Relationship: You acknowledge that Your participation in the Application does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company.
- The Company provides these Terms so that You are aware of the terms that apply to Your use of the Website/Application and Services. You acknowledge that the Company has given You a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that You have agreed to them.
- Any feedback You provide with respect to the Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Application shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) the Application may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.
- Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even if such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the Application.
- Customer Care:
We make all best endeavours to provide You with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that You face any issues, please contact us at supportmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org